What do I blog about?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
somethings are just inevitable …
Yesterday was my monthly assessment with the Personal Trainer – based on my lack luster performance this last month I was dreading this assessment. As it turns out – it went rather well!
Weight 89.9kg (down 0.1kg – I would have preferred MUCH more!)
CM’s lost – 16 (YES!)
On to the fitness part –
(1) max push ups in 1 min : 70 (improved from 60)
(2) max sit ups in 1 min : 64 (improved from 58)
(3) run 1.5km : 09:26 min (improved from 9:42 min)
(4) cycle 10 min : 4.05 km (improved from Sep 3.93km – level 6, flat)
(5) row 2km : 8.17 min (improved from 4:01 min for 1km)
Polar HR: 574KCal (30%fat), Max HR 185 (98%), Ave HR 155 (82%)
I improved on all front – ESPECIALLY the fitness. A bit sad about the weight loss – but I am super chuffed with my fitness levels 🙂