Recipe – Omelet Loaf
June 23, 2011
Posted by on
Note: makes enough for 6 servings
- 6 eggs
- 250g cooked bacon bits
- 1 cup diced vegetables (courgettes, carrots, red pepper, spring onion)
- some salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp red pesto sauce (or any other spicy sauce for flavour)
- Preheat oven to 160C. Lightly grease silicon loaf tray (I use macadamia oil).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bake for around 30-40 minutes until a knife inserted into the center of loaf comes out almost clean.
- I usually cool, cut into 6 slices, then wrap in foil and leave in the fridge for easy munching in the morning.